Friday, January 25, 2008

Wikipedia Errors

Wikipedia has been said to have fewer errors than Encyclopedia Britannica but, as one of my co-workers said, "I bet Encyclopedia Britannica doesn't have errors like this!"


I stumbled on this as I was surfing the web this morning. I was searching for ideas of potential names for a new R bundle I'm working on. It literally made me laugh out loud.

UPDATE: I think my previous image was deleted because of the 'content'. Here's the image, censored. And yes, it's a four letter word; but you can say it on television... I guess just not in front of those two words (I'm not sure what the phrase means).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The filtered word actually said something different than I thought it would have.

-Justin

Joshua Ulrich said...

I thought the same thing after I 'censored' it. I didn't think the original phrase was that bad.

I don't even know what it means; I guess that just shows my naievete.

Ryan Metcalf said...

I don't think it means anything. It was probably left by a Microsoft developer.